here is a quick sneak peak at this weekend’s message called IMAGINE.
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:1,2 (nkjv)
The heart of Christianity is TRANSFORMATION.
“but be transformed by”
1. IMAGINE NO DIS-APPOINTMENT.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 (niv)
2. IMAGINE NO MIS– APPOINTMENT.
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2
3. IMAGINE NOT IMAGINING BUT EXPERIENCING.
“I AM THAT I AM.” Exodus 3:14
How can we defy the odds?
1. By joining your pastor in fasting until Easter Sunday.
2. By getting verbally positive about our future
3. By taking it personally
4. By starting to give toward our reboot and rebranding season.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new beginning.