St. Louis – June 2011
– Cards win over the Cubs with a 12th inning home run by Albert Pujols – I watched the game while enjoying my favorite pizza from Stephanina’s in Wentzville
– Flew over the Missouri river is @ flood stage.
– Witness lambert International Airport after the tornado rips through St. Louis.
– The day after we leave a 4.5 earthquake shakes the community.
– We connected with some life long friends.
– We also got to experience some pretty amazing humidity
Here are just a few pics some pics of our visit with Jesse and Missy Quiroz for their church second birthday celebration.
We spoke @ their two services and participated in a afternoon water baptismal service.
Pastor Jesse and Missy are doing an AMAZING work in Lincoln County Missouri.
What a honor to celebrate with these friends.
Every time I get to attend one of Jesse’s services it is an absolute blast.
The church is running around 400 in just two years.
One of the highlights of the weekend is seeing the people follow through – This church gets it….
They get baptized.
It is hard to but into words what you experience @ Journey…. all I can say is there is something very good is going on there.
Thank you Pastor jesse and Missy and thank you Journey Church for allowing Brenda and I to be a part of your church family.