A friend of mine told me once, ” How you exit one thing will determine how you enter another”.
As we leave 2011 remember to do it with dignity, grace and a good healthy sense of humor.
2011 might have been a real challenge for a lot of us but the fact of the matter is good has happened and you are still moving forward.
If 2011 was a year of TRIAL & PRUNING then 2012 can be a year of NEW LIFE & GROWTH.
It has been said that for every door that closes, there is a new one that opens. That being said, Then knowing how we leave one thing will greatly effect how we are going to enter another.
Here are a few nuggets to help you leave 2011 and enter 2012
1. Don’t enter a NEW year with OLD negative attitudes.
2. Look forward to another opportunity to get it right.
3. Last year’s words belong to last year’s language – Learn a new language of hope of and some new words in 2012.
4. Change of PLACE + change of PACE = change of PERSPECTIVE. (Mark Batterson)
5. Continue to do WHATS RIGHT, then WHATS WRONG and WHOSE WRONG will eventually leave your life. (David Blunt)
6. New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.
7. When it comes to New Year’s resolutions; Integrity – the ability to not promise something you can’t come through on.
8. It’s O.K. to have a new definition of success.
9. Keep up with technology.
10. FORGIVE – It will keep you moving forward.
Happy New Year