I love the way Dr. Richard Dobbins helps us look at how real good communication can be difficult sometimes.
The next time you speak to your spouse or a friend, Remember the six laws of communication.
These laws will help us develop healthy communication skills.
The six interpretations of spoken communication are:
1. What the speaker intended to say.
2. What the speaker actually said.
3. What the speaker thought he or she said.
4. What the hearer needed to hear.
5. What the hearer actually heard.
6. What the hearer thought he or she heard.
Now we understand why we sometimes have a hard time communicating to each other.